Welcome to yourlifestyleproducts.com. Your agreement to all the terms and conditions of this agreement (“Agreement”) is required before You can use the website at www.yourlifestyleproducts.com (“Website”). Your agreement is also required before yourlifestyleproducts.com will grant You authorized access to the services and products (“Content”) offered in, at or through the Website. If You do not agree to the terms and conditions, set forth below, You will not be authorized to purchase through yourlifestyleproducts.com or otherwise use any of the Content available in, at or through the Website.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU COMPLETELY READ THIS AGREEMENT BECAUSE BY USING yourlifestyleproducts.com, , YOU WILL BE EXPRESSLY SIGNIFYING THAT YOU AGREE TO ALL THE FOLLOWING TERMS, CONDITIONS AND OTHER PROVISIONS, SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING OBTAIN COPIES OF CONTENT, OR USE ANY yourlifestyleproducts.com SERVICES.
Parties to This Agreement and Consideration
The parties to this Agreement (“Agreement”) are You and the owner of yourlifestyleproducts.com (Company Name). As used in this Agreement, the terms “we” and “us” are used interchangeably to refer to Company Name and its operators of the Website (sometimes referred to as yourlifestyleproducts.com). By further accessing the Website or materials available at or in association with the Website, and for other good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged by You and Company Name. You hereby agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to Your use of this Website.
- By using this Website You agree to these Terms and Conditions. If You do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions You should not use this Website.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will give You notice of any changes by posting those changes on our Website. We will not vary any terms and conditions which You previously agreed whilst using this Website. However, any amended Terms and Conditions will apply to Your use of the Website from the date they are posted and if You do not agree with the amended Terms and Conditions, You are entitled to stop using the Website at that time.
- “You” and “Your” means the person who proposes to use or is using this Website.
- “We” “Us” and “our” means yourlifestyleproducts.com is a trading name of Company Name of Address, 12345, City, State, Country and any other person or business to whom we may legally transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions. You are entitled to stop using this website if we transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to a third party.
- “Website” means a site on the world wide web located at yourlifestyleproducts.com
- “Product” or “Service Provider” means the manufacturer, supplier, distributor or provider of any product advertised on
or made available via yourlifestyleproducts.com
3. Use of this website
- By using this Website You agree that:
- You will not do anything that affects the integrity or security of the Website or causes or may cause harm, damage or unreasonable inconvenience to other users of the Website or Us; and
- You will not gather, extract, download, reproduce and/or display or advertise on any other website, other online or off-line service or otherwise, any material on or from the Website.
- If You breach any of the clauses set out at 3.1 above, We may take such action as We deem appropriate, including denying You access to the Website, bringing legal proceedings against You and disclosing such information to appropriate legal and/or regulatory bodies.
4. Our Services
yourlifestyleproducts.com is an online shop that provides a large variety of fashion products.
You can only order products via the Website.
Company Name may appear on Your credit card, bank statement, or phone bill for all applicable charges. If multiple venues are joined utilizing any payment method, Your statement will list each individual purchase comprising the transaction. yourlifestyleproducts.com may include other information on Your statement based on credit card association, telephone regulation and any other mandated rules and regulations.
6. Electronic Receipt and Communication
yourlifestyleproducts.com and You agree that a transaction receipt will be provided via email to the email address provided at the time of Your purchase.
You further agree and accept that all communication will be in electronic form only, to Your email address provided during purchase.
Notices by yourlifestyleproducts.com to You will be given by means of electronic messages through the Website, by a general posting on the Website, or by email to You. Notices by You should be given by email on support or telephone on support number unless otherwise specified in this Agreement. All questions, complaints, or notices regarding this Website must be directed to Us via email, telephone or chat.
8. Your Obligations
- You must only use the yourlifestyleproducts.com for Your personal use.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure that all information You supply to Us or enter onto this Website is complete and accurate, so please double-check Your information before submitting it.
9. Order Cancellations
If You have made an order and wish to cancel it, You need to let Us know by contacting us as soon as possible at either support or telephone support_phone. Please note that it is only possible to cancel an order if Our warehouse has not yet begun processing it.
10. Cancellation Policy and Return of Products
yourlifestyleproducts.com offers a cancellation policy of 14 days.
If You wish to return one or more purchased products, let Us know via telephone on +441613751743 or via email at support.
In the case of contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for returns due to health protection or hygiene reasons, the right to cancel ceases if the goods become unsealed after delivery.
Conditions of returned products
Any depreciation in value related to product use that is improper or different from its intended use and function is paid for by You. In other words – Uou can try the product in the same way You would try it in a physical outlet. However, if You damage the product through misuse or carelessness and seek reimbursement, You may end up receiving only a small part or none of the purchase price back if You return it, depending on the commercial value of the product(s) in question and the nature of the given incident.
In the case of beauty products, fragrances and cosmetics, the original packaging can play a significant part in determining the value of the product(s) in question. We therefore encourage You to send the items back in an undamaged condition.
What you need to return
In order to expedite the return process, please include a copy of Your order confirmation in addition to the product(s) that You are returning. If You no longer have your order confirmation, You may include the email address used when placing the order or the order number itself.
11. Refund of purchase price
If You cancel Your purchase, You are entitled to a full refund. In case of depreciation related to improper product use or carelessness, the purchase price is subtracted.
If You exercise Your cancellation right, We refund all payments received, including any prepaid delivery expenses. Refund is made without undue delay and under all circumstances, 7 days at the latest from the date on which We received the unused product from You. Refunds are issued in the same format as the original payment method.
We reserve the right to withhold Your refund until we have received the products that are to be returned, unless You can provide proper documentation to this effect.
If You wish to cancel Your purchase, please send Your product(s) to:RETURN ADDRESS;
Address, 12345, City, State
12. Your right to complain
We offer the standard legal complaints procedure, applicable for 24 months after delivery. This means that You can get Your product repaired, exchanged, get Your money back or receive a price reduction, depending on the situation in question. Your complaint must be valid, meaning that any faults cannot be the result of incorrect use of the product or destructive behavior. Note that for products with a limited lifespan, Your right to complain is limited accordingly.
How quickly You should file a complaint
Contact Us as soon as You notice a mistake or missing parts on and for a product that has been purchased at the Website. This should happen as soon as possible or within a reasonable time period from the moment You notice that there is something wrong with Your product. File Your complaint by contacting our customer service directly on telephone +441613751743 or via email at support.
13. Cardholder Disputes/Chargebacks
All chargebacks are thoroughly investigated and may prevent future purchases at yourlifestyleproducts.com given the circumstances. Fraud claims may result in yourlifestyleproducts.com contacting Your issuer to protect You and prevent future fraudulent charges to Your card.
14. Your Right to Complain
Without the prior written approval of yourlifestyleproducts.com, you may not distribute, publicly perform or display, lease, sell, transmit, transfer, publish, edit, copy, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, distribute, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Website content or Services. Any commercial use is expressly prohibited. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to the Website. Your rights are subject to your compliance with these Terms as well as any other agreements applicable to yourlifestyleproducts.com Services You are using.
Making unauthorized copies or distribution of Website content may result in prohibition on use of yourlifestyleproducts.com Services, and further legal action.
15. Intellectual property
- yourlifestyleproducts.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects that You do the same. You may not upload, download, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, files, material, information, software or other material obtained through the System that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or other right holder. Additionally, You shall not upload, download, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the System itself or derivative works with respect thereto.
- All information, data and copyright material contained on this Website, including any trademarks (whether officially registered or unregistered), trade names, brands, logos and devices belong to Us or to people whom We have given ownership or permission to use such information data and/or copyright material. You must not use such information or copyright material unless You have written permission from Us or the owner to do so.
- You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on this website for personal non-commercial use only, (i.e. for personal educational purposes), provided that You are not otherwise breaching these Terms and Conditions.
- By using our Services, You agree that yourlifestyleproducts.com can use such data in accordance with Our privacy policies. Only authorized employees within yourlifestyleproducts.com who, in the course of their duties, can access and use information collected from individual customers.
- We are constantly reviewing our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to Our customers.
17. Third party websites
- Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by yourlifestyleproducts.com.
- yourlifestyleproducts.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. The opinions expressed or material appearing on these websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be considered as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites. We encourage You to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites.
- You should evaluate the security and reliability of any other site linked to or accessed through this Website before disclosing any personal information to them. yourlifestyleproducts.com will not accept any liability for any loss or damage, in any manner whatsoever, regardless of the cause, resulting from Your disclosure of personal information to third parties.
- You further acknowledge and agree that yourlifestyleproducts.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information contained on the Website is provided on an ” as is ” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law Company Name:
- excludes all representations and warranties with respect to this website and its content or that are or may be provided by affiliates or any other third party, including with respect to any inaccuracy or omission in the Website and/or the Company’s documentation; and
- excludes any liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
, and ’s suppliers and distributors, will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, punitive damages or damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and data relating thereto or any other direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages.
Liability for our Services
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of Company Name, and its suppliers and distributors, for any claims under these Terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount You paid Us.
In all cases, Company Name, and its suppliers and distributors, will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
However, Company Name does not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. We recognize that in some countries, You might have legal rights as a consumer. None of Your legal rights as a consumer are affected waived by contract.
You agree to indemnify and hold yourlifestyleproducts.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any alleged claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your access to or use of yourlifestyleproducts.com. You are solely responsible for Your actions when using yourlifestyleproducts.com.
20. Choice of Law
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Country, without reference to its choice of law rules. Venue for any action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be in Country. The parties each hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue in Countryand waive any objections to such jurisdiction and venue.
21. Final Provisions
If any provision in this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect the original intent of the provision, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. Any failure to exercise or enforce any right or the provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.